About the Technology Forum
The 2023 OEIS Annual Meeting “Tools for Tackling CTO Problems” Hands-On Technology Forum will take place on Thursday, May 18 at 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST. This is an opportunity to see all the devices at your disposal to conquer these challenging cases, side by side with hands-on demonstrations in an intimate setting with other physicians and industry representatives.
This Forum will be a more intimate opportunity for physicians to explore various devices side by side with industry to determine ongoing best fits for their practices. We plan to limit the number of physicians in attendance to allow interactions to be more meaningful.
Each company will be provided a station to display their device. Physicians will rotate through each station in small groups. The Forum will be followed by a cocktail reception reception, during which the stations will remain open so dialogue with participants can continue. This will be a tremendous opportunity for physicians and industry alike!
Details for Industry Participation
- Must be registered and have at least a 10×10 exhibit in the exhibit hall for the annual meeting
- Cost of participation in the Forum is an additional $6,000 per station
- A 10×10 space will be provided
- 20% discount for Platinum Partners
- 10% discount for Gold Partners
- 5% discount for Silver Partners
As an Industry Sponsor you will receive:
10 x 10 Display Station – $6,000
- Sidewall Drapes provided for your space
- 1 skirted table
- You can expect to receive an exhibitor kit with shipping instructions
- OEIS will provide a list of attendees and their current preferences of Atherectomy devices to industry participants