- Enhance the safety, quality and patient satisfaction of outpatient endovascular and interventional procedures.
- Develop standards of practice for the operation of outpatient endovascular and interventional cases.
- Promote education to the medical community and public regarding outpatient endovascular procedures.
- Support research on medical, financial and management issues of outpatient endovascular and interventional centers.
- Foster collaboration and unity among multiple specialties, industry and service partners to advance this healthcare delivery model.
- Provide a forum to share experiences and best practices among practitioners.
- Advocate for outpatient endovascular and interventional centers with governmental bodies, insurance companies and industry.
- Provide leadership on how this new, innovative healthcare delivery model integrates into our rapidly evolving healthcare system.
The Loews Portofino Bay Hotel is a luxurious, Italian-inspired hotel that is the epitome of warmth and elegance, from the inviting meeting rooms to the hotel’s lush landscaping and distinctive Italian architecture. The hotel re-creates the charm and romance of the famed seaside village of Portofino, Italy, down to the cobblestone streets and outdoor cafes.
Close-by attractions include Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Volcano Bay™, Universal CityWalk™, Universal Orlando Resort™, Sea World Orlando, and the Walt Disney World Resort.
The Loews Portofino Bay Hotel is the ideal location spot for the OEIS 8th Annual Scientific Meeting.
Event Dates: September 24-25, 2021
Group rates available from $179.00 per night. Group rate will be available to book until August 10, 2021. All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit with a major credit card.
If you wish to complete your reservation online please click HERE, or you may call the Loews Reservation Center: 833-243-4727.
Orlando International Airport (MCO): https://www.orlandoairports.net/.
The Orlando International Airport is located approximately 16 miles from the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando and is serviced by several shuttle services, Uber, Lyft, and taxis. The ride will take about 20 minutes and costs vary.
Please refer to the website for additional information.
The OEIS 8th Annual National Scientific Meeting will be filled with stimulating and enlightening sessions presented by some of the most knowledgeable speakers in their fields.
The educational content is intended to address office-based interventional procedures and related research with a focus on innovations, evidence-based outcomes, assessment and interventions, continuous and legislative issues, practice management, patient safety, and environmental challenges.
(Active or Associate)Must be logged in to register!
|Associate Staff Members
(RN, Marketing, Clerical, etc.)
Residents, fellows and students can receive free admission. Please submit a letter of recommendation from your program director to: email@example.com
Industry full registration – allows access to the sessions.